When will the livesplitter come into the game? You said it last night
August 20 Visual Update
First big update since release with a ton of fixes and a few features mainly suggest by our discord community! The speedrunners are getting a ton of fixes which make multiple runs in a row more accessible, makes restarting easier and not having to reset your save file (hopefully) anymore.
We also took a look at our visuals and decided they could be tuned a bit. So the game should be overall more pleasing to look at.
Apart from that, we replaced two bad jokes and made them even punnier.
Check a full list below with all major fixes
We also updated the store to shows the games new visual look.
- Fixed two bad puns by replacing them with better humor!
- Added "Restart speedrun" and "Restart Level" as bind able keys
- Adjusted minor balancing in a few levels in world 3
- Improved the visuals with better contrast and lighting
- Added more ambient effects
- Added speedlines for when you go fast, so it feels even faster!
- Fixed time resetting, when restarting a level in the transition after dying.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the savefile from recognising that you beat the game
- Fixed random floating visuals in the later levels
- Fixed the last Bonus level - it is now actually beatable! (still f***ing hard though)
- Various other small bugs.
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
The game already posts all of your times into a files when you run. But we are working on getting a standard splitter up and running.
Just tested it, I think there's some bugged score in level 1-4, you should fix that, but else awesome update !